Do you love listening to music? If yes, then you should buy yourself an Audio Technica ATH-M30 dynamic stereo headphones. These headphones are the perfect choice for project studio engineers, home recordists and recording musicians. ATH-M30 headphones offer the highest level of sonic accuracy in a design engineered to provide maximum comfort for hours of listening. It’s low-profile, closed-back design provides exceptional clarity and superior isolation in high-volume listening situations.
Audio Technica ATH-M30 stereo headphones features exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing high power handling for tracking sessions. It’s circumaural design ensures superior isolation, 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils. The ATH-M30 has an adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort, OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit, gold-plated stereo 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) adapter.
Audio Technica ATH-M30 Stereo Headphones Key Features:
- Exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing
- High power handling for tracking sessions
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- OFC litz wire cable, convenient one-side exit
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) adapter
Audio Technica ATH-M30 Stereo Headphones Specifications:
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 65 ohms
- Weight: 7.0 oz (200 g) without cable
- Cable: 11 feet (3.4 m), OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector: 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) with screw-on 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) adapter
Buy the Audio Technica ATH-M30 Professional Headphones Now!